Santa Rita Landscaping is looking for an Experienced LANDSCAPE SUPERVISOR to add to our Great Team!
The primary purpose of the SUPERVISOR is to provide supervision of all field production activities carried out throughout the Custom Residential Installations department. This position is a HANDS ON, WORKING Supervisory position ensure crews work skillfully,efficiently, on budget and with the utmost in customer service.
– Do what it takes to keep job sites up and running – safely, efficiently and profitably
– Guiding staff to work within proper procedures for operational excellence and to
– Maintaining and Prioritizing staff and schedules
– Leverage resources knowledgeably
– Problem solving for efficient and profitable outcomes, while providing excellent customer service
– Have a commitment to customer service to ensure customer satisfaction,
to the quality of work performed in the field and to the observance of all safety related rules and regulations
– Working closely with the Executive Management team including interactions with owners, sales & accounting
MINIMUM 3 years’ experience as a Supervisor in Landscape Industry or Related Field
A valid driver’s license is required. Bi-lingual a plus!
Must be able to meet physical demands of the job including extensive walking,
bending, and extreme outdoor conditions.
Looking for a career opportunity? Join the Industry Leader.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS APPLY TODAY!