Santa Rita Landscaping, is an AWARD-WINNING industry leader in landscape maintenance arena. As an industry leader landscape services company, Santa Rita Landscaping provides services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for hundreds of properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals educational institutions, retail, among others. Santa Rita Landscaping takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional service by enhancing the overall landscape environment.
Santa Rita Landscaping based in Tucson; AZ is Southern Arizona’s Landscaping Solution having been in Business for over 34 years. We have built an excellent reputation for exceptional results for our customers based on high standards, excellent customer service, expertise doing things “The Santa Rita Way” and by empowering our employees through Ownership Thinking.
Santa Rita Landscaping is currently seeking a full-time experienced Landscape Maintenance Account Manager to add to our remarkable team of professionals! The Account Manager position is responsible for overseeing field production crews, is a hands-on working Supervisory position, doing landscape maintenance that will provide first level supervision of all field production activities within our Landscape Maintenance Department. Must be self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
RESPONSIBILITIES & COMPETENCIES:
* Must be a strong personal communicator with the ability to get things done
* Must have in-depth knowledge of landscaping
* General, broad knowledge of commercial landscaping and working with Property Managers, Store
Managers, General Contractor personnel, sub-contractors, vendors, etc.
* Renew current accounts
* Ensure Customer Satisfaction
* Sales & Create proposals for Property Improvements
* Work closely with the Department Manager
* Teamwork with Operations to develop field personnel
* 3 to 5 yrs. commercial maintenance landscaping experience
* Excellent communication and supervision skills
* Computer literate, efficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
* A valid driver’s license
* Bilingual a plus!
SRL Offers an excellent compensation package including:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Incentive for those that can exceed annual sales goals
- Company Vehicle w/fuel card consideration
- Expense Account for business related events and promo items
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off within the first year
- 401k with 100% company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (some optional)
Santa Rita Landscaping is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CONTACT US TODAY – WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM